Asbestos Management Software Benefits
Our web-based system offers quick and secure access to asbestos data. This enables multi-facility organizations to track a wide range of asbestos information, databases, reports, and building-level data. Users save valuable time previously spent locating information and compiling reports of recent and historic data for maintenance and/or major projects.
Asbestos Management Module Features
- Commercial / Industrial recordkeeping and assessment tools
- AHERA reinspection recordkeeping with Periodic Surveillance tool
- Budgeting estimates and concern prioritization
- Activity recordkeeping for O&M, abatement projects, and inspections
- Tracks material types, location, and quantities
- Bulk sample tracking
- Drawings and photo tools
- Summary and detailed reports
- Web-based system. No bulky software required.
- Part of our EHS management software for maintaining environmental compliance.
- Assists in compliance with AHERA, OSHA, NESHAPS, SDWA, CERCLA, CARA, CWA, CAA, and sustainability guidelines for ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.