EH&S Management Solutions
Our EH&S Modules
Our cloud-based system allows organizations to easily track AHERA, asbestos, lead and other hazardous material inspection data completely online.
- Grows with you
- Upgradable modules
- Flexible login creation
- Add locations or buildings
- Link to 3rd-Party facility packages
- Link floorplans to materials
- Metrics, analytics, and mapping
- Update data in-house
- View material information
- Key performance indicators
- Cost estimates
- Auto-generate reports & notices
- Reinspection functionality
- Update the data in-house
- Analytics and metrics
- Prioritize high-concern items
- Access archived information
- Web-based and cloud-based
- No bulky software needed
- Goes where you go
- 24/7 access
- Encrypted, regulated logins
- Off-site backups
- Follows numerous ISO 27001 and NIST 800-53rev3/4 compliance techniques
- Compliant with EPA and regulatory agencies
- Executive-level admins for login control.
- Field-level logins for reinspection and activity updates.
- Visitor logins for contractors, consultants, or public records requests.
Something for Everyone
Owners & Administrators
High-level, full access to reports, editing capabilities, analytics, and user creation.
- Create and manage user-level access
- Assign specific locations to select users
- Access full analytics and reporting
- Generate cost estimates and reports
Facility Managers & Field Staff
Track activities & edit information. View inspection, management & planning info.
- Data editing and recordkeeping
- Add locations and information
- Update quantity, location and field data
- Generate reports and notices
Read-Only Users & Staff
Quick access to enabled information, reports, and archived materials.
- Easy access and viewing of records
- View drawings and photos
- Access current reports
- View archive documents
- View specific material information
- Read-only access
Guest Users & Consultants
Used when limited, read-only access to specific areas is required.
- Access limited to specific buildings or areas.
- Can be used for contractors, consultants, guests, or for public records requests.
- Limited to read-only access
Access Made Easy
Verdant connects administrators, facility managers, field staff, employees, and unlimited guest users on the same platform through tiered logins.
Create users on-the fly with unlimited or customizable access. View detail on a campus, facility, floor, or room-level.
Interactive floorplans and recordkeeping. Update quantity, location, and field data. Generate reports and notices.
Users & Guests
Create custom logins for guests or public records requests. Limit to campus, building, floor or room-level detail.
Moving to Verdant: The Process
Analysis & Review
Discuss and determine which compliance modules meet your needs, and review any archived reports or data you currently have on-hand for transition to the new system. We can work with your facility base plans, layering critical environmental information for users.
Creation & Integration
Customized modules are uploaded to a web-based environmental management site, collaborating with other service providers, as necessary. We can also provide field verification and inspections to establish current conditions with a qualified third-party inspection company.
Training & Support
Remote or on-site instruction is conducted for users to learn about the platform and how to efficiently access and update the information on your site. Ongoing support is provided from our help desk as needed.